Pads X gives you the ability to organize your notes and use them more effectively.
A short list of Pads X features follows. See the overview for a detailed description of Pads X.
- Keeps text notes with formatting (multiple fonts, sizes, styles).
- Notes can be categorized. A single page can belong to multiple categories.
- Also saves images.
- "Stickies" type tear-off pages can be created. Tear-off pages are saved with the Pads X file.
- Several shortcuts for creating a new note:
- Note from clipboard in one click
- Drag text or images to new page icon
- Create page from selected text via Services menu
- Notes can be exported to text or RTF files.
- Customizable toolbar.
- Menu of page titles for quick access to notes. Menu for current category is also available in the Dock.
- Pads X document can be password protected. Protection may be applied to entire document or to individual selected pages.